A few weeks ago, we sent our users an email, asking for feedback on how we could improve GhostBloggers and make it easier to use.
The response rate was overwhelming and we thank our users for that!
The following is a list of changes that have been requested and accepted.
- Buyers who are logged in can now see a list of their previous searches, when clicking on the input field of the search page.
- We added 3 new subcategories.
- When your session expires and you login again, you will automatically return to the last page you were on.
- We are working on a public RSS-feed for both search results and article requests.
- If you are logged in, our contact form will automatically fill in your information.
- In a few weeks, the moderation-process will be changed. The update will allow our editors to easily highlight errors to inform the writer better on the required changes.
- Writers who own a WordPress blog will soon be able to install a widget, allowing them to promote a list of their own articles via their website.
- We’re working on a setting that will allow writers to update the title, summary and price of their articles when they see fit.
- Buyers now have to define the target audience when requesting articles.
- Businesses from the UK who do not have a VAT number were unable to register. This has been fixed.
Every day, new feedback is coming our way and we’ll continue to improve our platform.
Thank you, for your help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us when you have a new feature idea or simply want to say “hi”.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!